Saturday, October 20, 2012

Its a busy life at the folk school...

Another week has come and gone, and I've realized I haven't posted since I got here. This is a busy place to live. Plus, I'm always surrounded by people, so there isn't a whole lot of time to just sit and blog. Even now there are 10 people within 20 feet of my spot in the living room. I'm adjusting to the constant company, but I do cherish the few hours a week that silence falls over campus and I can relax. I feel like my lack of time to chat with those back home is effecting my relationships in ways I'd hoped it wouldn't. I hope it all settles and I can stop feeling torn.

My classes are going very well. So far I've taken Pine Needle Basketry, White Line Printmaking, and Fair Isle Knitting. Here are pictures from basketry and printmaking. I'll post pictures of the Fair Isle Hat I made once I'm done blocking it.







1 comment:

  1. Are those the needles you make baskets out of? That makes so much more sense than the short (1-2 inch) needles I was thinking of.

    ReplyDelete