Tuesday, July 24, 2012

One month...

Today marks one month until my last day of conventional employment. I've been having panic attacks in my sleep the last couple nights about money. This isn't anything new as I have them even when I'm not about to quit my job and take a road trip, but they seem more intense right now. I think there is a part of my subconscious that wants me to be a typical 32 year old, who is settling down and planning for retirement. To bad for them, it isn't going to happen anytime soon. This is a life experience that I wouldn't miss out on for anything in the world.

I have to admit that I haven't done any of the prepping I'd planned to during this vacation. Most of my time has been spent reading and visiting with friends and enjoying Rapid City. I spent yesterday printmaking and needle felting with Emma. It was wonderful. I'm really going to miss her while I'm away.

I'll also miss the beautiful view of downtown from my front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment