Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Season's Greetings!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. My Winter Solstice was lovely! My parents came to visit for the weekend, which was wonderful. We ate lots of yummy food, did a little exploring, and went to see The Hobbit. All in all it was a nice relaxing weekend. Today I'm being lazy and resting up. Tonight I plan to attend a rather large Christmas party at the home of one of the first people I met here in Brasstown. I'm excited and thankful to have been invited.

Winter Dance Week starts at the school tomorrow. I'm both ready and not ready for there to be people on campus again. I'm a wee bit lonely here on my own, but I love the solitude. From what I've heard dance week is a pretty crazy time of year. It seems like its going to be a week long party. Which is fitting for the season.

I finished reading Spontaneous Happiness by Dr. Andrew Weil this week. Its helped me to remember all the things I haven't been doing to care for myself over the last few years. I feel much more balanced now that I've started taking care of me again. I look forward to the new year and what it holds. I'm so grateful for all of my friends and family. You're all so wonderful and supportive, and each and every one of you means the world to me!

Love and Light to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment