Saturday, December 29, 2012

33 Things To Do In My 33rd year.


Every year I make a list of things I'd like to do that is equal to the number of years old I'm turning. In 2013 I'll be 33. Normally I don't make the list until closer to my birthday in April. This year I want to start at the beginning of the year and make 2013 extra special. It normally takes me several weeks to come up with my list, but it only took me 15 minutes this time. I know what I want from life and what I want to focus on for the coming year. <3

1. Spend more time being happy and less time worrying.

2. Learn how to can.

3. Tend a community garden plot.

4. Find a new job.

5. Spend more time listening and less time talking.

6. Save more money / live more frugally.

7. Hand make all the gifts I give or purchase them from local artists.

8. Spend more time with friends.

9. Visit Denver.

10. Explore the Black Hills more.

11. Learn more about Earth built homes.

12. Learn more about Homesteading.

13. Learn more about Beekeeping.

14. Purchase a loom and do more weaving.

15. Spend more time making art.

16. Take a dance class.

17. Join a new yoga studio.

18. Go to the lake more this summer.

19. Go camping in the hills.


20. Visit the Badlands again.

21. Go star gazing and watch the sun rise.

22. Get more exercise. Running, walking, hiking etc...

23. Eat less junk food and cook at home more.

24. Cook in bulk, to cut down on prep time.

25. Go through the things I own and only keep what I really need.

26. Go visit Kelly Ruth in Canada.

27. Take a trip to the ocean.

28. More random road trips.

29. Read more books, at least 2 a month.

30. Play more board games and role playing games with friends.

31. Play more music. Practice my dulcimer and noodle around with other instruments.

32. Smile more.

33. More bubble baths.


No comments:

Post a Comment