Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Travel Schedule

My time here at the school is coming to a close. Its been an amazing adventure, and I've grown so much. I've learned so many amazing things. The next three weeks hold dance, weaving, and knitting classes. I had hoped to take some Blacksmithing while here, but unfortunately all the classes I've had space for have been full with paying students. I'll have to find a teacher back in Rapid City to work with. I'll be looking into the Friday afternoon program at SDSMT. My last full day here will be January 18th. The 19th I'll eat breakfast, turn in my keys, and hit the road again. Here's my January travel schedule. I'm hopeful that the weather will be good all the way back, but who knows.

Saturday January 19th- Brasstown, NC to Carmi, IL to visit with my folks.

Monday January 21st- Carmi, IL to Decatur, IL to visit with Robin.

Wednesday January 23rd- Decatur, IL to Omaha, NE to visit with Stacy and Derek.

Thursday January 24th- Omaha, NE to Sioux Falls, SD to visit with the Holloman clan.

Saturday January 26th- Sioux Falls, SD to Rapid City, SD to be welcomed home!


No comments:

Post a Comment