Friday, August 17, 2012

Why am I making myself crazy.....

I've been giving myself a headache over my travel plans this week. I seem to be making myself crazy over things lately. I don't know why, its not like I haven't moved before and its not like I don't want to go. I can't figure out where all this freaking out is coming from.

This week it all centers around where my cat will live while I'm away. On the one hand, she's comfortable here with Carl and he's willing to take care of her if need be. On the other hand, taking her to Patty's means I'd be able to have her back with me as soon as I'm done at JCCFS. I think the reason I can't seem to make a decision is because, regardless of what I decide, I feel like I'm abandoning her. It would most likely be easier on her in the long run if she just stays here. It'd be less stressful.

Work is wrapping up. I only have 7 shifts left. It feels a bit odd to know I won't be employed at the end of next week. Perhaps, then I'll actually take the time to pack. I've been such a slacker about getting ready to go. I'm not really sure as to why. It's not like I'm not over the moon excited about going. I just need to take some time and and focus my attention. I've got to break it down into baby steps and get to work, instead of watching movies and knitting.

My mom was able to move her days off around so we can still camp for a few days before I start at JCCFS. Hard to believe I'm only 36 days away from my start date. I wasn't even this excited when I was getting ready to leave for college.

Okay, time to get to it and go through the hall closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment