Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Almost time...

Well, I have less than 48 hours until I hit the road. I've nervous, excited, and can't seem to shake the feeling that I'm forgetting to do something important. I have a "To Do" list that seems to grow by the hour. I'm going to start packing the car late this afternoon. Before I start packing, I have to get the oil changed and spend a good amount of time at the car wash.

Carl and I spent the weekend in Sioux Falls for Ted and Savannah's wedding. It was beautiful! I always have a great time hanging out with Carl's family. They're such a fun loving bunch of characters. We had planned to come back on Monday afternoon, but we were still so tired and having so much fun that we stayed an extra night.

Here's my updated travel agenda:

Friday 9/7 Leave Rapid City, lunch in Sioux Falls with Savannah, stay the night in Omaha with Carl's cousin Stacey

Saturday 9/8 Leave Omaha, drive to Decatur, IL and stay with Robin

Tuesday 9/11 Drive to CU and stay with Palmer and/or Jen

Wednesday 9/12 Get together at The Blind Pig

Friday 9/14 Drive to Naperville

Monday 9/17 Drive to Carmi

Tuesday 9/18 Get together at Dimaggio's

Friday 9/21 Drive to Brasstown, NC and camp with my folks

Sunday 9/23 Move into my rooms at JCCFS




No comments:

Post a Comment